Monday, November 29, 2010

November 29, 2010

I know, super boring for a first post. But healthy...and pretty yummy. But who doesn't love a good old bagel once in a while? Oh, something you ought to know about me: I'm a carb-o-holic. I'm obsessed with bread. It makes me happy (but always whole wheat, might I add!) Also, in case you're wondering about the  little plastic containers, I don't do plastic bags. I am a treehugger. What can I say? Anyway, here's today's lunch. By the way, a bento box from Laptop Lunches is possibly on its way for Christmas if "Santa" decides to get me one. So stay tuned; I am hoping my lunches will look prettier in the not-so-distant future.

PS: In case you haven't noticed, we're a little upside-down-y right now, so if any smart, tech-oriented person could help me figure out how to solve this problem I will be forever indebted. I will bake you vegan cookies.



Organic green bell pepper, dark chocolate cocoa dusted almonds, 100% whole wheat pretzel sticks, Craisins, and a 100% whole wheat bagel with almond butter

No comments:

Post a Comment