Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December 1, 2010

Happy December! For me, December means baked goods and candy. Needless to say, it's my favorite month. I kicked it off with a very yummy (but not exactly nutritionally balanced) lunch. As you guys may remember, I do struggle (or find joy) with a bit of a carb obsession. My friends always laugh at me at lunch because of my giant hunks of bread, but oh well. It floats my boat. I did  find room for 3 fruit/veg servings in this lunch though, which is always a success. I just wish there was a bit more in the way of protein...better luck next time! Oh, also, you may notice a plastic bag. Unfortunately, my ciabatta wouldn't fit into a Tupperware container, so I had to use one of these little devils. Don't worry, though: I reuse plastic bags if I absolutely must use them.

Fresh baked ciabatta bread, organic gala apple, vegan cream of broccoli soup (made with soymilk), Kashi TLC Blackberry Graham bar, organic baby carrots, Kashi cereal

No comments:

Post a Comment