Thursday, December 23, 2010

Oatmeal Trail Mix Cookies from (never home)maker

I was checking out one of my favorite blogs the other day, (never home)maker, and I found this AMAZING cookie recipe. I've never been a great baker, but I thought I would give it a try, especially since these seemed sorta Christmas-y, what with the cranberries and nuts. And they were dee-lish. If I can bake them, so can you. The only thing I subbed was hazelnuts for walnuts, because I hate nuts with skin. I hate anything with skin, actually. I'm a really textural eater.

Here are some pics of the down and dirty process...

Mixing in the oats...

and the choco chips, cranberries and coconut...


And finally the finished product! No pic of me shoveling them into my mouth, but trust me, that went down right after this photo was taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment