Saturday, May 28, 2011

Product Review: Coco

Oh my gosh, have you guys tried these things? They're like my new favorite food in the world. Every morning for the past two weeks I've had two of these with peanut butter. Basically, they're like giant Pop Chips. Think popped pita bread, if that's possible.
I saw them at Whole Foods one day and I was really curious, so I bought some. I really don't know what I planned to do if they sucked, but that didn't happen, so it's cool. Anyway, from what I can gather they're made fresh daily at WF in what looks like some kind of giant popcorn popper. So cute, right? They're 100% whole grain (wootz), but the only downside is that they only have 16 calories a pop (punny me...). Now for some of you who are on diets or what have you, that's awesome. But as a teeny tiny person who needs to gain weight so I get on the growth charts, it's kind of a downer. This doesn't discourage me, though. I just eat about 1000 a day and smear them with PB. I'd say it's a win-win. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment