Friday, May 27, 2011

I'm Back, and I come bearing a Green Smoothie!

Hey, guys! I know, you're all judging me because I've been away for over a month, and that makes me a bad kid, right? Well, we all make mistakes. But I hope I can make that better with a green smoothie that is THE BOMB DOT COM! I woke up super sick this morning, which is actually why I have time to write this post. Anyway, I wanted something substantial but I didn't really feel like solid food. And thus began the adventure of my first green smoothie. I didn't follow a recipe; I just kind of made it up as I went along. I ended up adding almond milk, frozen mangoes, a Good Belly probiotic shot, and several leaves of romaine lettuce all together, and then I pureed them in my blender. It was so yummy and refreshing. Being sick, I didn't take a photo, but instead opted to steal one of the internets. But I promise, it looked just like this!




No comments:

Post a Comment