Monday, January 3, 2011

January 3, 2011

Welcome back to real life, friends! My holidays were lovely, yours? I enjoyed lots of fantastic veggie cuisine, even trekking to Cincinnati for some distinctive vegan food (but that's another post!) and preparing my own veg fare to compete with the meatier feast that my parents enjoyed. I received some lovely gifts, even a leather purse. Uh-oh. I didn't have the guts to tell the giver that I didn't do leather, but that's OK. It's the thought that counts. But alas, today was the dreaded back to school. I greeted the return to normalcy with a delicious, nutritious (vegan) lunch.


Clockwise, from left: Organic gala apple, multi seed rice crackers, organic romaine lettuce, vegan chili with tofu and beans, Balsamic vinaigrette for the salad, an organic lollipop, cocoa roasted almonds

No comments:

Post a Comment